The 98th copy of POWERLINES, my Stakeholder Reputation Management Tips E-zine is now available.
It contains articles:
1 – Leading Article: Your name is a Precious Commodity
2 – Thinking Quickly – A Quick Reframe
3 – Some Q & A
4 – Selected Articles of Interest & Concern
5 – Stakeholder Reputation Group on Linkedin
6 – Understanding Reputation Risk
7 – Stakeholder Engagement Social Media Style
8 – Upcoming Training & Speaking events
Access it online: http://mim.io/584301 – Please let me know what you think of it.
The latest edition of Powerlines – Number 91 – The Newsletter for Reputation & Stakeholder Managers is now available for your reading pleasure.
The latest edition contains articles such as:
- Product Recalls are Not for the Weak!
- No Organisation can State they have no Stakeholders
- It is better to be prepared
- Developing an Integrated Reputation Management system for your business
- Do you have an Internet Reputation Risk Management Plan?
- New Toolkit Released – Crisis Manager Toolkit now includes Social Media guidelines
- I want to speak at your next event!
- 24 – 25 February: Stakeholder Reputation Masterclass
- 16 March: A Product Recall Workshop (Planning for and Managing a Recall)
- 22 March: Marketing a Consulting Practice
Go to http://mim.io/0be72 to read your copy.
This issue features the following commentary, articles and event details:
1. Water Resources – A New Risk
2. The Stumble Rate – An interest view on how companies lose their reputation
3. The use of Humour – a Subtle tool
4. Understanding the Rules of Engagement
5. Social Media and the Tyranny of the Urgent
6. Dates for my next Training Courses
7. A List of Popular Presentations
Just click on the link – Please let me know what you think of the Powerlines newsletter.
Just click on the link – powerlines-number-82
Please let me know what you think of the Powerlines newsletter.
Powerlines Number 80, my newsletter on Strategic Reputation is now available for your reading pleasure.
It contains articles on the link between Environmental Risk and Reputation, Scandals can damage Reputation, The Power of Social Media – Some Valuable Resources as well as the Danger of Information Drift.
I have also included my latest Public Training Seminar schedule to enable you to plan well in advance when you want to empower yourself with some new knowledge.