My name is Deon Binneman and I am a speaker, seminar leader, trainer, consultant, coach, thought leader and change agent that advises companies how to build, sustain, protect and restore business reputations with stakeholders.
I am available for training, consulting & speaking assignments where I can assist. Specifically I run training courses on Managing Business Reputation, Stakeholder Reputation, Mitigating and Managing Reputation Risk, Product Recalls, Dealing with the Media and Crisis Management and others.
Here are some things you could do:
1. Read and Subscribe to my blog – Deon Binneman on Managing Reputation – http://www.deonbinneman.wordpress.com to never miss a post again.
2. Read my profile on Linkedin and connect with me – http://za.linkedin.com/in/deonbin, interview me or invite me to speak or facilitate at an in house event.
3. Read my Twitter updates – http://www.twitter.com/deonbinneman – I tweet on reputation, strategic communication, OD and crises issues.
4. Ask me how I can help your organisation build a favourable and lasting reputation with all of your stakeholders.
5. Subscribe to Powerlines – my monthly newsletter which goes to about 9000 readers worldwide. I will send you a complimentary copy of this via another mail and would appreciate feedback on the contents.
I am easy to get in touch with. E-mail me at deonbin at icon.co.za, call me at 27 011 4753515 or Skype me – deonbin, or connect with me on Twitter, Facebook or Linkedin.